Create a culture of evangelism, not a campaign.
Ignite the flame of evangelism or make it burn brighter in your congregation as you consider how to build a culture of evangelism — one ingrained in the DNA of your church.
Lead your church to …
- Establish goals for gospel conversations
- Measure the level of evangelistic engagement
- Develop a passion for personal evangelism
- Plan for prayer and spiritual disciplines
- Provide ways to celebrate sharing the gospel
How to Create a Culture of Evangelism
provides training and development for pastors who want to create and sustain a culture of evangelism within their church, so the heartbeat of their church is marked by personal evangelism.